2. Provide Feedback Employee turnover is 14.9% lower among employees who receive feedback on their strengths. Employees who receive regular feedback are 12.5% more productive than those who don't. Companies that regularly provide feedback are also 8.9% more profitable than those that don't.
1. Encourage social connections 88% of employees rate their relationships with colleagues as important to their job satisfaction.
4. Have a clear vision According to surveys, only 42% of employees know the vision, mission and cultural values of their organization.
3. Lead by example Employees who work with engaged leaders are 55% more engaged and 53% more focused.
6. Celebrate Achievements 94% of employees say they enjoy being recognized for achievements at work, and 89% of employees said they feel more proud of their work after being recognized for it.
5. Treat everyone with respect Respectful treatment is rated by 67% of employees as the most important factor in job satisfaction – higher than compensation, benefits or the job itself. 49% of employees say that the respect of their line manager has the biggest impact on their satisfaction with the work environment.
8. Ask for feedback 26% of employees withhold information about problems or ideas for improving the workplace due to feeling powerless and undervalued.
7. Offer Growth Opportunities 70% of employees feel valued at work when they are given opportunities to develop and grow.
Using our platform, you can monitor and manage the level of engagement and job satisfaction of your team.
As a SmartExpert pilot company, you’ll receive automated onboarding and employee development for free.